Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lady gaga, SRK & new found love

hello all,
so in brief, i got to meet Lady Gaga and Shahrukh Khan at the same place for a good one hour and a half.
And it was such a happy moment for me.
When Jay sean came down for his concert , Me and my cousin went for the concert and we made sure we would be in the front to get a one on one glimpse of him.. and enjoy his performance thoroughly !
And so we did, but after 2 hours of waiting and 1 hour of pushing when he arrived, me and my cousin promised each other that if Lady GaGA was to come down to Delhi or even Enrique or Pitbull or any one else we like we would get the vip tickets and enjoy their company for good !
And so when i heard of Gaga, there was a contest being done Ht city " Meet Lady gaga contest "and it was pretty rigged man !
There rules cleary suggested that no boy under the age of 18 was allowed to participate but there 2 to 3 kids freaking under age ! And yes i didnt get selected but also those entries were balls !
So that not working i thought of making my way through the F1 party and see her perform , Cause when will she come down to INdia again MAN !
So a very good friend of mine happens to know a lot of these event people, So i asked him about it and turns out he could probably pull a few strings to get me in but it would be awfully difficult to do so , so it was dicey !
So then in all my 1 week of gaga obsession where i was listening , breathing and watching her videos to puttting up status of her, turns out the Universe ( YES i read the secret, and i belv in it)  heard my prayers, and i got a call form a friend who randomly asked me if i wanted to meet gaga and thinking he was refering to the F1 Party i said yeah man, But i am trying to arrange a pass for myself( CAUSE I DONT HAVE 40 GRAND TO PARTY) .. But it turns out shes calling 20 such persons who are gaga fans and would genuinely like to meet mother monster and then when i started to scream and yell out of happiness that i am going to meet LADY GAGA for 4 fucking hours straight !!! WTF ! AHAHHAHAHAHHHA amazing !
And it turns out later she needs one more person who else is a GAGA fan too, so i asked my brother( real) and it seemed he was pretty eager to see her too.. but i wanted my little cousin to be with me too since that was our pact ! and so i offered her , if she needed ttrue gaga fans like more of me then she should ask me for sure...
AND the UNIVERSE  hears my prayers again !!! And so i managed to get my cousin, and another gaga fan/friend.
But there was this one Mega Gaga fan who read our statuses and would do anything in the world to meet gaga.. He himself has been trying everything to get to meet her... or see her or someting. After  24 hours of requesting , pleading , begging something happened and he was with us at the venue of her Arrival.
LG was to be interviewed by Shahrukh khan and thats where i flipped and i couldnt stop jumping !
My mom said it was too good to be true ! hah ! thanks mom !
But they came, they both did and it was super effing awesome.. and oh my god, Shahrukh khan is the most cute and hot looking guy ever. He is smart and his eyes are just mmmmmmmmmm.

In that hour and a half of talking and sitting on the fucking front couch making eye contact with the both of em in such a way that as if me and the girl next to me were the only ones in the room.
oH MY GOD, I LOVE THE BOTH OF THEM SO MUCH.

But i def have a new found respect for SRK, before leaving he met each and every person in the room with a hand shake and a hug ( but i got a kiss on the cheek)
baaaahhhh
Lady gaga saying shell do wht ever for her little monsters and Srk actually doing it made the difference in a newly born icon and an evolving icon like SRK.

oooo boy..

wait till the video comes out..

sweet shizle.

1 comment:

  1. i truly and utterly believe in the secret and the fact that when you want something really desperately, the whole universe conspires you to get that! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete