Tuesday, October 4, 2011

lucknow was delecious

hey hey...
so i disappeared this weekend to lucknow strictly for work which was mixed into pleasure and a family gathering which was much needed :)
So i went to lucknow for a promotion and i was staying with my cousins and oh boy they took care of us like crazy !!!
I loved it.. since my cousins are younger than me i got to be a little crazy and i was also karao-kaying with the family heads at the same time.. got a little stuck in the middle but found the perfect balance..
Its such a great feeling when i know i am getting closer to my family like my brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles...
I had the bestest foood ever :D and had the bestest Time ever.. Though i lost my voice and came back with high fever and had to take a day off to get back.. It was worth it.
i loved lucknow cause of the fact that people were so warm and lovely.

thank you for the breath of fresh air,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment