Tuesday, September 20, 2011

mmm...

I was going through my folder, and going thorugh pictures, and more folders .
Found sweet photos, fat photos , gigly photos and heart warming to burning photos..
And then i came across 3 photos of dad, that i had clicked to send it to my cha chi ji..
And i saw them in thumbnail versions but didnt double click em and went on looking at others..

Then i ended up double clicking, there i was fighting with myself. One said dont get into it.. and one said where is he ?
And i saw it.. and my heart melted..
those pictures were of him when he was in the hospital, 2 awake and one asleep..And i remembered a lot ot things abt that day to that night to that month to those months of stay in the hospital..
So much so we started calling it our home.. the nurses knew mom ..
mom...
MOM !
she would sit there all day, all night.. every day.. alone mostly.. like there wud be nurses coming in and out , doctors, next bed neighbours.. this and that..and then us at night.. and me during the evening..
My respect for my mother was always up high but she became unbeatable after i saw her grow strong in front of me..
BAah !
any how,
I suddenly wanted to kiss dad on his forehead, touch his soft wet skin one last time.. and there is no end to it..
Ill talk to you guys later.



3 comments:

  1. I know its late to say this, but memories are the only reason we feel alive Samrridhi. You will always be loved by him :) I know its a petty consolation. I feel the same when others tell me regarding my dad but words are the only medium we have after all.

    ReplyDelete