Friday, September 16, 2011

Wish List 1

My wish list 1.


  • To have my room painted with lemon yellow.
  • To hang my paintings, sketches and 2 posters i bought for mom and dad.
  • To divide my bed into 2 and keep only one of em.
  • Make room for my screen printing table.
  • Make room for kerosense paints, knife , kerosene, torn cloth , cutting table.
  • A rack with my art files, and certificates , Medals and trophies.
  • A board for me to pin my sketches etc.
  • Remove white lights and add yellow lights.
  • Let sunlight greet my room that i am not allowed to.
  • Get a small fridge stacked with Lits , Ice tea and breezers.
  • A chef at my call who would cook some amaaizing chilly chicken any time.
  • A music system with amazing speakers.
  • A playlist that plays according to my moods.
  • A lot of advaita in it.
  • To make time for football every evening.
  • To go for camps with kids every month.
  • Learn how to play the key board or the guitar.
  • Sing my ass off, and compose songs.
  • Playing a character every now and then.
  • Being productive creativly.
  • Have a puppy/dog/cat around me.
  • Continue with photography
  • Be crazy as i was.
  • Continue with anchoring with [v].
  • Go to bombay,banglore,punjab what ever it is and where ever i have to.
  • Go make some short movies.
  • Act in a few, direct many.
  • Go to any place in delhi without being too scared.
  • Eat chillychicken when ever i want to.
  • Just do things i really want to.
  • To be able to sit in my room for days while covered in paint and kerosene. 

3 comments: