Monday, September 19, 2011

knock knock

Hello :D
How was everyones weekend ?
Well i happened to spend my saturday night with chilly chicken,maggie and a yummy refill.
Watched some master chef , spoke a lot to mr.TR(Special boy to the rescue ) .
Sunday morning was nice as i had my first guitar lesson.. :) and got that little inspiration from looking at Ben abraham videos.. and since singing brings me happines , i wanted to play the guitar and go back to good ol keyboard love soon.. Make my songs and have my own lil playlists.. :)

But recently there has been a new entry as well.. like one good thing about being an arian is the openness that we keep when we meet new people.. and so i met Miss.eternalentit1 and from all the twittering to all the favouriting to all the dms to our tiny conversations ..its been nice to have you ... :)
A veggi arian friend who probably likes to hog on food would be intresting :)

Though there are moments where i feel i should be alone and have a confrontation with myself and tell my self to digest the scene and to realise it and not crowd myself with meetings, people , events..
Its been more than a month.. and to be very honest and if i am not wrong i have been busy all my nights and days are working..

But i do i like the entry of certain ppl in my life.. i dont  where will i head with them or where will they lead me.

I am yet to have a heart to heart talk with myself.Any predictions when will that happen ?
And my love for Ben abraham grows and grows and grows on me. Sigh. <3

:)
:*

3 comments:

  1. i'm moved by this. Its' special to have you in so many ways i can't describe. You know, i don't really have to say it.. you know that i'm always here.. don't you?
    And i don't believe in PDAs :P so i guess we'll talk when we meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheh, moved ? What are you? furniture?
    why wud i mention u if u were not special bum bum..
    :* hehe

    ReplyDelete