Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sick

(COUGH COUGH)

yes, i am sick :(
i took my day off yesterday :( i was so sick...
i had a dizzy head with 100 degree fever , cough , back ace , abdomen ace , puking sensation and other weird things happening all at the same time...
For now i am having just a head ace.. and i am not liking it :( ..
so for today i wanted to show you what i am wearing today cause i really like my outfit :) .





i am wearing black slacks with a white plain top and a floral with gazzilion over lapping cardigan with my blue aviators :D.


My heart shapped necklace :)

 my floral wedges :).

if there is one thing that is in your control in your life .. that is the way you can dress up and any way you want to.. so every morning when you get up , there are so many sides of you that you haven't even seen or others.. so go explore em ..
I did that today and i coudnt be happier..
At times change is good .. cause thats the only way we can find out whether the grass is greener on the other side or not. :)

AND today i was joined by my school friends for lunch and oh boy they were so much of fun.. we spoke about so so so much.
:D :D :D :D
i love em..
AND  i love writing here.. so take care love birds.. see you soon <3

3 comments:

  1. love the aviators! Fav! :)
    and feel better soon :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thannnkkkkk youu :) :)
    and oh my god thank you i hope i get better sooon :O
    but why cant i view your profile :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i haven't enabled access to my profile.. :)
    i am going to do that

    ReplyDelete