Thursday, June 23, 2011

gotta stop wine-ning

hELLo Mighty Moes,

So starting from last night.. i had the besetest ice cream evar !
Which was mother dairy western classic cookie creammmmm m m m m m m m m so yummmy....

You know i am at the store and i started writing this blog in the afternoon and now is the time that i got to finally sit down and write it... !!! :D

So today i wore something very general but accessorized it with this big chunky neck piece that my brother got once for my mom who doesnt wish to wear it.
check it out :D



now this Oscarinmaking has been unwell but finally went to the gym and oh my god  my thighs were hurting..not because i excersized but becuase for a week continously i have been wearing heels and now my thighs are jsut like " bitch why dont you hold your weight !"
so i figured it would be appropriate for me to get back to my gyming more vigourously and so i did..
AFter all when ill walk the red carpet or wht ever color they feel like i would love to be in balanced and not in pain ...

You know what else the me working in a fashion house where a lot is discussed over bubbles and grapes ( chamgne & wine ) i am totally not in love with any of these two items !
And even though here its flowing all the time but i just cant seem to like the taste..
i mean i like when i have it as a sangria but not as a solid drink..

So a friend of ours has invited us for a wine tasting thing and i am looking forward to for a simple reason that maybe ill learn the right was of everything i need to know about wines and well deveolp a taste for myself that i can save my self with when the bartender says "sorry man onle wines."

All the best to me.. i know dont like wine but no ones asked me to love it either but the world has so much that if i begin to get picky i am going to misss out on a lot of things and i dont want to that for sure !

so my mighty moes try some thing knew who knows thats going to beyour next bff :)

love you please

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment