Monday, June 27, 2011

Little sad

Hello droplets !!
its the season for a little humidity and floods on the road in delhiii !
Yes sir,the monsoons are here.. and i am dying to get my hands on any rain boots that i can customize for myself or ask my special boy to paint on em !
So why a little sad ?
well because in the last two to three days i have hardly written any blog what so ever and i feel i am not blogging well enough :(
i mean my journey before i win my first oscar is suppose to be filled with mixes and turns and zatak ! boom ! pow ! this ! that ! bazoook !
But no.. so far i have been taking much intrest in my store and the working of the company and not much is happening at the acting front or any other front related to me being able to do a movie.
The closest i got to acting was when i was trying to help my special boy with the courier guy by pretending to be his stomach poisoned sister because of which he was uunable to receive the box.
(he was very far away fromm home, so there was no way he could have reached to receive it ).
And i must tell you, i didnt get to act like the sick sister but i just happend to make that story up on time for us to get him to say that " ok ill wait till your mother arrives to recieve this package..grumble grumble."

Any how i do have something to share to with you which is a photograph of me of the mid night going mad photo shoot.
I am very proudly not willing to show my face but my exaggerated jaw line ! so yeah..
but i must say my boss looks beautifull in this picture with her lovely hat on.

I would be putting up more photos once i get hold of em.

hope it gives you an insight as to what i was talking about.

till then..

enjoy the freking weather becuase monsoooons are so hot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment