Tuesday, March 19, 2013

RECAP

hello there ,

i havent posten since 2012 !
And here is a little recap of things !
i am in delhi now , i stayed in bombay for 2 to 3 months ! It was insane and also lonely some times !
Remember i had mentioned someone who was doing the damage control post Mr.Special, well we are friends now and iafter mr.Damage control, i had my set of flings and relationships.

The day i came back from bombay, i met with all my close friends , and had a freaking ball of a time ! and i was flooded with happiness and insane number of memories of that day alone !

my bestie was sleeping over too :D .. but knowing my life or knowing LIFE.. its unexpected... the very next early morning i learnt that i had lost my uncle ( my buas better half) ..and he was one of the sweetest uncles of all times.. Though i know he is peace now with no more drama and no more emotional pain causing physical pain....

My cousins were devastated as hell.. it seemed he was the only thing keeping them going...

i love my brothers all of them.. and seeing my cousins like this... we all suddenly understood each others pain a little better... the pain was mutual and so was the understanding...

As i mentioned about the flings , when i was in bombay i was talking to this beautiful boy who had plans to visit london and even though we would talk a lot , once he got to london and me still in bombay .. things were gone... but we are still friends... and its peacefull and decent...

Though mr.Damage control was in bombay too now by the way ! he was here to pursue his Masters..
We met couple of times but sort of the understanding was missing...
So didnt talk as much....

So when i got to delhi after all that happened , i was back at work ... travelling , fashion weeks , meeting friends , new people... Meeting my cousins a lot more... now both the families felt the pain and and the mere silence of the topic of their loss and ours was this beautiful understanding... That yes, i know how it feels... yes,things will get better...

During all this , my search for love was on and at my close friends birthday i met this person whose existence i knew from years ago but didnt pay much attention too.. was awesome !
We both were equally weird and enjoyed each others weirdness like anything... Some where i knew i was falling for him ...
He was that part of my life that made me so happy and so chirpy and soo nice and so loved and everything else awesome...

I dont know if you ever noticed in my wish list or things that made me happy.. i never mentioned my current job as one of them, infact that was the part i despised the most.. even though my job is surrounded by awesome people but its the work thats not awesome to me....And every day i would come back home to his arms and his warmth...

But ..

its been more than two weeks since i have spoken to him, it was his birthday this sunday, i didnt wish him...i just couldnt.. i was in manali few hours before his birthday with  my best friend for a week , had a beautiful peaceful time ... and a week before that was norah jones concert when i last spoke to him and i told that i was falling in love with him and he said he didnt want a relationship with me or anyone... He said i was the most amazing thing that ever happened to him and he wants us to be friends since he is an asshole and not fit for a relationship.( he said that about himself )

He said , i am sorry that my pace of falling in love was not as same as yours.

He was right...

and after that very conversation, i stoped crying . i just stoped.. The 10 to 12 days after our mutual break up , where i spent every night and day crying.. reason ? dont kniw why ?

That very conversation made me stop. i stopped crying.My love faded within hours.

Norah took over my mind, manali took over my mind , am off facebook ..

I AM QUITTING MY JOB, and all those things i wrote in 2011 and repeated in 2012 .. finally ill do them,

i am going to be home april onwards , i am getting my screen printing machine, my speakers, my desktop, i set up the two film posters in my room.. i have made space in my room for the things ill need... i have yet to get the tracing table.. i finally travelled for leisure and i am still getting the things i love.. now, i will be doing all those things i wrote about.


i hope to keep in touch with all of you.





3 comments: