Saturday, June 2, 2012

A new begining


hey you !

So its been 14 days since i have been staying in a new location.
I am in bombay folks !
And even though i am here for work, it almost seems as if i have shifted except that everything comes with the a price ! Quite literally...
I am in Bombay for work, Since we are opening our 2nd store , so i have been sent to set the place up for good.
The launch is going to happen, the store would be open , clients would be pouring in , and well just a lot of work.

So i am staying at an apartment with 2 girls, ones in delhi at the moment and my other roomate currently staying with me is from Hyderabad but well the Hyderabad one is leaving for her home town. So today i would be by myself till late night.
I have never lived alone away from my family in different city and its pretty intresting. In Delhi i wouldnt get time to indulge in any physical exercise besides the occasional skipping but that wouldnt have taken me any where near to the results i was looking for.
So here in bombay, from day 2 i have been going jog-walks every evening for a minimum 1 hour.
Its been interesting cause i would go down to joggers park and the ocean is right next to it and it feels awesome when you are running in the heat and the cool breeze welcomes you every time you take a step ahead.
The usual question has been, how do I like Bombay ?
And I say its nice… I love the ocean and I love the roads here and of course the weather which is any day better than what delhi is upto right now.
Besides that when you are living independently you are entitled to a certain kind of freedom you desire to have once a while when your living with your family.
So I exploited that freedom for a few days and then you come on the terms on your own.. Forming that balance is what I am talking about.
I have become more conscious about my choices , lets say cause of the budget issues for one so cant have a chilled out lifestyle as it was in delhi , plus when you are getting into a new thing all together then you might as well include things you wanted to as all this while.
I do miss delhi but I am pretty happy here J .
There are so so so so many cats,crows here, just so you know…. :p
Watching satyamev jayate , and eventually will go for brunch.
Going to have a lazy Sunday J.

No comments:

Post a Comment