Monday, August 1, 2011

clueless

Hey
So remember my previous  blogs where i would talk about hw you all must wish me luck for my pol sci papers !
And when you did yu wanted to make sure i was happy and so you did.. i think.
2 months before my paper and few months before that i had started recognizing the need to pay a short visit down the history of pol sci of india..
I went in there and tried to be there as long as i could and hoped to survive and live a better life.
I gave my papers, i felt happy when i came out and proud for the hard work i put in it..
I was also far more fit than i was not studying for my papers because of my regular visit to the gym for a little fresh air during my leave.

so the work was done and i was back working my or trying to get a deal of the responsibilities that i need to take care off.

And so came the most awaited time when i was to my future for good.

So you know what happened yesterday , like last night.. i was clearing my cupboard for the carpenter to fix something, i began to clear my pol si books and copies notes etc and i happen to notice brown lumps of dust stuck on some of the sheets !! and SICK ! the return of the TERMITES !!
And they chose not to eat the wood butaahhhhhh my books.
INTRESTING.. Specially when  my result was what it was.. i took the termite eating thing as a sign.
By now i am hoping you all r smart enough to know wht the most anticipated result was.

:)

So i am clueless AS the heading claims because i worked my bum off for the papers and the unexpected happened.
My special boy and i are going though a Phase as you may call it and i am clueless as to whats going on..
My life with its diff sectors are going through something that i cnt understand and no matter wht i do tto make hings work it dsnt seem enough.

Clueless than ever !


sigh, hope things work out. 

1 comment: