Friday, July 8, 2011

A Million Mirrors

i poured my heart
i poured my soul
i poured both of them through a hole..
where will this opening take me to
i am curious as hell and where are you
as i walked down this little path
the pain in my feet began to start.
it went from feet to legs to waist
reaching up to my head, 
pain in my tongue for the buds to taste.
this pain was not a prick or a pinch
hit by a brick or a punch in the face,
slowly slowly i begin to see i have reached a room
with vacancy,
as i stand to look around
i call your name i call you out..
every time i breathe your name i see a mirror and i see it again
Mirror mirror on the wall
why do i have a feeling i am about to fall.
and as i speak my love to you
i end up fighting,nothing new
"i love you more than i did before"
said a man with a heart of colours..
"but if its true then why this pain , this irritation its driving me insane."
Said she on her knees,
Its not my fault you can't see my love
you need to open your eyes and look above.
"there is a lot, to see it through..
wont you show it to me again, please do, please do.."
said the girl trying to view..
"i love you a lot and its up for you to believe"
 said the man as he gets ready to leave.
"and it may seem ironic
 but i wont do anything about it." As he claimed.
i kept quiet i walk again, i feel my heart its getting strained..
its at my feet and has fallen out..
my heart bleeds without no doubt.
i hear a crash..
.
.

 A million mirrors, A million mirrors
 come crashing down like all my fears..

i know now, where am i ..
 i am in your heart with my heart in my hand..
i said i bring my heart to you,
he said
"why ? i already told you !"
she said
"i know you said you loved me a lot,
but i want you to show me again,
before you begin to paint a whole new world again.
i know you are a creator
there is a lot to do
but what about the creation you created for you.
its needs some love it needs some care..
with the heart out in the open its fragile
i am bare."

but i poured my heart,
i poured my soul
i poured both of them through a hole..
hoping you would catch hold of them..

but

A million mirrors, A million mirrors
 come crashing down like all my fears..



No comments:

Post a Comment