Tuesday, July 5, 2011

how do you feel ?

my name is what ever you want it to be,
my life will be any thing you want it to be,
after all i am your girl.
my feelings will be how you want them to be
i will say things what are appropriate to speak,
after all i am a girl.
I will cover my self with what you think is right
i will take off what ever you think is wrong,
after all i am there girl.
i will educate myself 
only if you say so,
i will learn to count if i may so ?
but after all i am a girl.
i will sing,but the lyrics would be yours &
composition would be yours,
because i am a breath away from being called a plastic doll
who does all those things on your single call..
after all i am a girl.
When i am doing every thing you want me to do 
when i breathe you when you want me to
when i eat when you want me to
when i sleep when you want me to
when i want to die is when you want me to
how would you feel to be me ?
but, after all i am a girl.




2 comments: